Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I pray everyones week has been good and that you're having fun with you're children. Today was a little scary for me, my son had to have a small surgery on his toe for a in grown toe nail, probably worse for me, moms know what I mean here, we don't like seeing our kids in pain, but he, we did good :) I was doing the praying in the corner, not watching, I'm not good at seeing blood. So for today's Thankful Thursday,I'm thankful for my son and for all the Lord has provided for us over the years of being a single parent, don't get me wrong, everyday is a struggle, but with my faith and hope and trust in the Lord I know for sure we will be taken care of. My prayer is that more people put there trust in the Lord, this world sure would be a better place. Today on the news I heard about a precious 10 year old who was abused and killed by members of her family, It really just breaks my heart, but I know that shes with Jesus now, with no more pain, a precious angel. Hug you're children tight and never take them for granted, Be Blessed and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment