Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forget

On this 10th anniversary of September 11 and the tragic events that happened that day and all the lives that were taken by the hatred of others, all I can do is pray for those families and for the pain that they feel every day. I know one day the pain wont be so bad, when we lost our sister 11 years ago, she passed away after having my niece, I thought I would die right along with her, the pain was so terrible I didn't want to live. We all go through losses in our lives and some how we learn to live with the pain, but we don't ever forget. I am so blessed though because I have the Lord to go to, to help ease my pain, and I pray that if you don't have the Lord to help you through you're pain, that you will seek Him to know how to have the love and peace that only HE can give. Have a blessed week and give you're children and extra hug and tell them you love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment