Thursday, November 10, 2011

Veterans Day 2011

I want to say a big grateful thank you to all the Veterans out there, to the women and men still serving and to all who have served before. I think that it takes a amazing person to join the service, to train, to sacrifice their time and lives to help protect the United States. I know from first hand experience, my father served in the Marines during the Vietnam war, no I wasn't born yet but, Ive heard the stories and seen many pictures, and I am thankful that my father did serve his country, even though he passed away many years ago,  I will always be proud of him and all the others that serve today. So as we celebrate Veterans day, wave the flag high and be thankful for all the blessings we have as Americans. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment