Saturday, March 5, 2011

Keeping My Sanity As A Single Mom

As every single mom out there knows, raising our children is a very tough job. With no man to stand beside you, to help to guide our children through day to day struggles, like potty training, hormone changes, becoming a teenager, the older they get the more
difficult it gets and all I do is pray to the Lord above that He will send us a Godly man, even though my sons 15 now he still needs a dad, to love him, in the ways a mother cant. Yes I love my son, don't get me wrong, Its just that some days its over whelming, like today he wanted to go with some friends to play ball, that's not the problem, his 16 year old friend was driving, that's the hard part, letting him go and putting him in Gods hands and knowing he will be OK. So I sit here and pray, that's my only sanity. Have a blessed and safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment