Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tasty Thursdays

For today's Tasty Thursdays, and since our weather here in Arizona is getting very hot, I like to do light meals. Such as sandwiches, veggies, fruit, salads, just anything that's light and easy. Another thing that's fun is making up a picnic basket and going to the park or the lake with you're kids. I really think its the little things we do for our children that make a difference, hopefully they will look back and remember "Hey I remember when my mom" did this or that for me. I do remember a few things my mom or my dad did for me when I was little, and its fun to remember those good times. Even though my parents divorced when I was only 8 years old. But as a single parent, I do try to do things different, to make a difference in my sons life, so for this Tasty Thursdays post I hope you have a great week and alot of fun with you're children this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment