Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally Moved

Wow I'm back, it took me two months of arguing with my apartment office about our air conditioning, and I finally asked to be moved to a new unit, the AC in our old unit was making me sick, I think it was leaking freon, but thank the Lord were finally moved. And wow the older I get the harder it is to move, I have arthritis and fybromyalga and bulging disc in my back from our car accident, so it made it alot harder, but with the Lords help and pain pills we did get all moved, I'm slowly getting everything put away. Also this week was my sons 16th birthday, we went to Phoenix so he and his friends could go to a college football game and his team won,  that was his best birthday gift he said. Have a great weekend with you're kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment