Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning

If you ask my son one thing about me, his mom, what shes crazy about, he would say " Keeping things clean"  yes, I'm a clean freak:) And when it comes to spring cleaning, I do it right ,  I don't like clutter.Yesterday I rearranged the furniture, vacuumed everywhere, threw out old magazines, shredded old papers, cleaned out the drawers, changed table cloths and sweep and mopped, whew, I just like a cleaned house:) Next is my bedroom, I need to donate clothing, my saying is "If it hasn't been worn in the last year,donate it". It goes back to no clutter, when someone else could be using it. And my son needs to get busy on his room too, but hes 15 and he knows how to clean, I taught him at a young age how to organize his things and he still does, he just needs a little prodding these days being a teenage and all. If you have any spring cleaning ideas, Id love for you to share them with me too. Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment