Friday, April 8, 2011

Family Fridays

Yeah its Friday, I love Fridays because its the start of the weekend. Time to relax and have some fun. So for this Family Friday my son and I are having a nice dinner at home and for a couple of hours hes going to a friends house to play video games and after that he and I will pop in a good movie and have pop corn together. Even though I love spending time with my son, I long to be married and have a bigger family, so I continue to pray to the Lord to choose a husband and a father for my son. I am thankful for all we have, but theres still a longing in my heart to be married and I know the Lord knows my heart and will make the best choice for my son and I, but I being a human, we all want things to be done now, so Lord please grant me patients as I wait on you. Have a Blessed weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment