Monday, April 4, 2011

Meaningful Mondays

Here we are once again back to another Monday:) We had a tough weekend and I'm sorry that I didn't post, we had a family problem I had to attend to. But my post for today's Meaningful Monday is how much the little things really mean to me and my son. Like most single moms in today's society, we are all struggling to make ends meet, so we have to find cheaper ways to entertain our children and have the most quality time while doing it. Well this weekend our quality was spent teaching my 15 year old son to drive, he has done a little driving with my ex boy friend on his property and a little driving with his good friends parents too, but yesterday was our first time out driving together, and yes he needs ALOT more driving but he did well, so we will be going out and driving alot more untill he really understands what hes doing. Have a great week and make the most of the precious time we have with our children, time goes by way to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment