Monday, October 24, 2011

Meaningful Monday

Yes its Monday again, and I haven't posted in awhile and I am sorry, time just seems to fly by these days. Back in September my only child turned 16, and wow I cant believe it, when he was born he was a 4 lb. preemie, 3 surgeries and many trips to the emergency room over the years, hes a TRUE boy, getting hurt is his speciality, I told him he needed a bubble around him LOL. So these days as time is flying by, its important to me to spend as much time with him as I can, even though hes not to thrilled to hang out with mom. I think about the days when he will be in college and I wish I could stop time, I'm not looking forward to those days at all, hes still got 2 1/2 years before he will graduate, so Ive got to do all I can to make the most of every day with him. I pray that all of you hang on to you're kids for as long as you can too, they grow up so fast. Have a blessed week all.

No comments:

Post a Comment