Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines Day

After Christmas, I love Valentines day. I remember as a child giving valentines to friends and family and having valentine parties at school and now as a adult I still love giving valentines. Ive always been a very giving person, I just love doing things to make others feel special. Even though at this time I do not have a special sweetie, but I do have a son and friends that I enjoy doing for. I like to give cards, candy, flowers, cook special meals, this year I also got my 16 year old son a dancing stuffed animal, I don't know how much he will like it, but I thought it was funny. To me, its not the amount we spend, its the thought and time we take to show others how much we care. I hope you all have a fun, love filled day with you're families. Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment