Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Christian Womens Retreat

As a single Christian mom I feel that is important to stay involved with church actives. So this last Thursday - Saturday I got to go to a women's retreat.We had alot of fun and learned alot, but boy was I tired when we got back on Saturday. We had a excellent speaker. We were asked if we were crafty to make some crafts for the craft sale, so I made 2 kneenex box covers, one purple and one cranberry, the craft sale was to raise money for Operation Christmas Child, well not alot of crafts sold, including mine but I did give them away as gifts, one to the guest speaker and the other to a dear lady I know. Now I am planning for my sons and my summer vacation to Nevada to see our family. I pray that everyone is getting ready for a busy summer with you're children too. Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment