Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

As Americans we have so much to be thankful for and we take so much for granted, which to me is so sad. I was brought up to say please and thank you and as a Christian I am extremely thankful for all we have, we don't have alot being a single mom on disability and all but I know there are many people out in the world who have so much less, so yes I am thankful for all we do have. And today as friends and families all over celebrate Memorial day, we need to be thankful to all the men and women who risk their lives daily to protect ours and pray for the families who have lost their sons or daughters or mothers or fathers fighting to protect our freedoms that we all love and cherish. Have a Blessed day with you're families and please take time to remember all the ones who gave all.

No comments:

Post a Comment