Saturday, February 26, 2011

Simple Saturdays

I consider myself to be a very simple woman,and I have always said I was born in the wrong century. I just enjoy simple things. I love to take drives and just look around and see all the beauty that the Lord has created, the mountains, the trees, the rivers and streams, small wild flowers, all animals, I love animals, its all just amazing to me, I try not to take nothing for granted, I think about people who cant see or cant hear and how sad that would be, I am truly blessed to be able to see and hear. I really love watching and listening to the birds, its such a simple pleasure,  I even tell our dog, Scooby,"Do you hear the birdies" and he will stand there and listen, no lie. Life is short, really take the time to stop and smell the roses and enjoy the simple things that are for free for all to enjoy. Be Blessed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment