Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tasty Thursdays

For Tasty Thursdays what I thought would be fun is, I would post my favorite recipes or one of your favorite recipes every Thursday.Yes it is nice to eat out once in a while, but I do enjoy cooking and you and I know that we always eat better and healthier at home. So for my recipe for today,  its one of our favorites Homemade Pizza, I have been making it for as long as I can remember.
  1. 1 lb.or more of ground beef or ground turkey, or what ever kind of meat you prefer
  2. 2 or more packages of pizza crust mix,( I use Great Value brand from Wal Mart)
  3. 1 large can of black olives,sliced
  4. 1 package of fresh mushrooms,sliced
  5. 1 or more jars of pizza sauce
  6. 2 or 3 cups of grated cheese, we use mozzarella
  7. I preheat the oven to 400, cook the meat, mix up the pizza dough as directed, spray the pan, press dough into the pan and Ive always pre baked the crust for about 10 to 15 mins. so that the dough is cooked and not doughy in the middle, while that's baking I slice up all the olives and mushrooms and grate the cheese, after the crust is cooked, remove from the oven, spread the sauce on the crust, then the meat, and the olives and mushrooms and cheese and bake till the cheese is melted, about another 15 mins. There are so many ways to make this pizza its basically any way you like it. Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment