Monday, January 10, 2011

My Favorite cleaning product

Well its Monday again and my sons back to school, after a longggg Christmas break. And its time for me to get busy and I want to tell you about my favorite cleaning product its called "OdoBan" this stuff is amazing, Ive used it for years, you can use it on anything, Ive even used it on our carpet, our dog had a accident, so I put some in a small bowl with warm water and scrubbed it up and after it dried there was no smell at all. I use this in the kitchen, on counter tops and I also mop the floors with it, it smells SO clean. Its also great for the bathroom, from the toilet to the bath tub and shower and the sinks. I should be their spokes person , I love it so much. If you've never tired it, I highly recommend it. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment