Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Supper--Chicken Fried Steaks

  1. 1 package of chopped beef steaks
  2. 2 or 3 cups crushed cracker crumbs
  3. 2 or 3 beaten eggs
  4. 1 teas.garlic salt or powder
  5. salt and pepper
  6. olive oil for cooking
  7. For this recipe I do it in a assembly line,it makes it easier,I put the cracker crumbs in a pie pan, put the beaten eggs and spices in a pie pan also, dip each piece of meat in the egg mixture and then dip them in the cracker crumbs, packing it on like a crust, In a pre heated pan with the olive oil, place the meat in carefully, I cover the pan, they seem to cook better. Turn over when browned.  This is my sons Favorite supper, I also cook mashed potatoes and gravy, a salad and vegetables. I hope you will enjoy this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment