Friday, May 20, 2011

Family Fridays

Wow how time flies, schools almost over. My son and I have some things planned, we will be going to see my sister in Reno, Nevada and while we are visiting there we will be going to the old ghost town called Virginia City, and to Lake Tahoe and to a town in California called Roseville, they have a HUGE flea market, I haven't been there since I was a child, oh yea, we will also be staying In Las Vegas for a couple days. Whew and when we get back my son has to have surgery on his nose, not looking forward to that, but it has to be done. But as for this family Friday we will just be hanging out at home, we have to be saving our money for our trip. Well I hope you all have a blessed weekend and a great summer with you're children.

No comments:

Post a Comment