Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I want to say once again, that I am sorry for not posting much lately, with my son being in Little League and running him back and forth to practice and games and with school ending for the summer, I feel like a taxi LOL. And in a couple of weeks we will be going to Reno, to see my sister, so hang in there with me and I will try and post as much as I can. Today I wanted to write about Memorial Day, and how blessed we are to have such brave men and women who do serve our country, and my father was one of those who did serve, he was in the Vietnam war, so tomorrow and every day we need to pray for our troops and be thankful that we have the privilege to live in the United States and to be able to have the freedoms we do have. May God bless all of you. Go out and have fun with you're kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment